Menard's question - unrelated

phoenix2013

No Menard's on the east coast, bummer, any of you guys close to one?

Vacationing for two month in cool New Hampshire (away from Florida), need to fix railing on the property. What I need is oddball, oddball size and rare a teeth on a chicken. Gilpin Corp makes it, their part no.  518, Menard's sells it, their SKU 1711039. Menard does not sell on the internet, their internet sales are from their warehouses to your nearest store for store pickup only.

I need six of these:

wKd7YUMl.jpg

gdAsRX5l.jpg

If I could find a willing soul to help me I would buy these for a pickup at a store and then arrange re-shipment to New Hampshire

Henry  603-382-6500 (cell)

46 minutes ago, Parrformance said:

Parformance, note that it's the next size up 1-1/4", part number 579, those are very common Home Depot has them, I have 1" posts (oddballs).

The ebay guy has what I need $13 each plus $4 for shipping,  for a total of $17 each (ripoff) Menards sell these for around $7 each

10-4, I passed 4 or 5 Menard's on the way through South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri and Illinois, but we are already back in Georgia heading back home to Florida now.😣

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

Henry needs 518's. The 579's wont work for what he needs.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Henry, I am heading to Wisconsin in a couple of weeks and will need to stop by a Menards just because I hate not having one in South Carolina. Let me know if you want me to pick some up and ship them to you or bring them back to South Carolina with us.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

41 minutes ago, Star Dreamer said:

Henry, I am heading to Wisconsin in a couple of weeks and will need to stop by a Menards just because I hate not having one in South Carolina. Let me know if you want me to pick some up and ship them to you or bring them back to South Carolina with us.

Dave

I can relate to that.  On the bright side, the further you are from the closest Menard's, the longer car parts last.

Henry--Just saw your post, and Menard's is about 10 minutes away and closed 11 minutes ago.  I'll probably be over there tomorrow and can take a look and see if they have them in stock.  Fingers crossed they extend the 11% rebate for another week.

Edited by Nuke-E

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

17 hours ago, Nuke-E said:

I can relate to that.  On the bright side, the further you are from the closest Menard's, the longer car parts last.

Henry--Just saw your post, and Menard's is about 10 minutes away and closed 11 minutes ago.  I'll probably be over there tomorrow and can take a look and see if they have them in stock.  Fingers crossed they extend the 11% rebate for another week.

Dave, and in what state and city this "sought after" facility is located, inquiring minds want to know? For other inquiring minds the project at hand is illustrated.

6xQGq21l.jpg

And since for 10 months out of the year others use it as a domicile a wobbly railing and not something responsible landlord should expect them to tolerate.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:12 PM, Nuke-E said:

Thanks Dave, ordered for delivery to the store you mentioned. They emailed me the 11% rebate (in .pdf form) to be used at pickup, I don't have your email. If you email me I'll attach the rebate and the order pickup number. Thanks again