Shower tote cup holder

MrsSquid

I'm usually quite good at thinking out of the box but when we needed more cup holders I went to a boating store and bought mug buoys because they keep your drink upright whatever the rig is doing.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

On 7/13/2019 at 1:17 AM, sandsys said:

I'm usually quite good at thinking out of the box but when we needed more cup holders I went to a boating store and bought mug buoys because they keep your drink upright whatever the rig is doing.

Linda

Do you have a photo of what the mug buoys look like? When I searched "mug buoys" I get tons of photos of mugs with buoys in their design. I saw a couple of pontoon cup holders and wondered if those were what you were talking about. Thanks.

7 hours ago, MrsSquid said:

Do you have a photo of what the mug buoys look like? When I searched "mug buoys" I get tons of photos of mugs with buoys in their design. I saw a couple of pontoon cup holders and wondered if those were what you were talking about. Thanks.

There are a couple mug buoys hanging from the fascia in the lower picture.I'm not sure if you can see them or not.

If you add the words "drink holder" to your mug buoy search you will find them on Amazon. They are out of stock but you can, at least, see what I'm talking about and see other versions.

Linda 

ha.jpg

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

12 hours ago, sandsys said:

There are a couple mug buoys hanging from the fascia in the lower picture.I'm not sure if you can see them or not.

If you add the words "drink holder" to your mug buoy search you will find them on Amazon. They are out of stock but you can, at least, see what I'm talking about and see other versions.

Linda 

ha.jpg

Thank you. That helped. I like that they are gimbaled and can swivel. 

9 hours ago, MrsSquid said:

I like that they are gimbaled and can swivel. 

That's what sold me on them; even if your drop a wheel into a hole your drink stays upright. The ones we bought have a slot for the handle of your mug. Since we mostly drink soda pop we liked the foam inserts that made a can fit in the holder without sliding around. I'm not sure this brand is being made anymore, though, as I couldn't find any the last time I looked. Good luck in your hunt for something similar.

Linda

• 4 months later...