Kirk W

Honda 2000i Inverter/Generator for sale...

I have a Honda 2000i generator with very low hours for sale due to low use and moving. I bought it from my neighbor who had it for about 5 years and only used it a few times. I have now owned it for 2 years and have used it twice for power outages at home-base and run it periodically just to exercize it but doubt that would total more than 4 hours or so of run time. It has always been run dry of fuel before storage and oil has been changed regularly. These are currently for sale on Ebay for $550 to $850. I will let this one go for $500 plus any shipping cost. 

174x132_n_f_%5B1%5DMFGMODEL-Z5a-80-db-d0

Call me at area code 817 then 480  7065 or you can text me. My email is  woody (at) 1tree (dot) net or send me a private message via the forums. This is a great unit but I just do not use it. 

I have a pair in my daughters garage that I stopped carrying.  In about 4 years, we used them once or twice.  They have more hours on them from running every two or three months..

Good luck selling the genny.

Ken

On 7/26/2019 at 10:15 AM, Phil Saran said:

Kirk, if not already done place an ad on your local craigslist also. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

10 minutes ago, jeanhoyle said:

Where are you moving to Kirk?

We are at home-base in east TX about 70 miles east of Dallas.

Guess I misunderstood you’re comment about “Honda 2000i generator with very low hours for sale due to low use and moving.”  I thought you were moving from your base.