The best YouTube tips you probably didn't know you needed

RV_

This is a very good article on YouTube features most of which I didn't know either as I haven't really used it for much more than DIY videos. Check it out!

Excerpt:

" YouTube Music is launching a new feature soon called "smart downloads" where you can download up to 500 songs to listen to offline. (If you have YouTube Music Premium, you may already have access.) YouTube chooses the songs based on the type of music you typically listen to. You'll have control over how many songs YouTube downloads. The music will download at night, over your Wi-Fi connection"

It goes on to show how to:

Play back a video starting at a specific time

Make a GIF from a video

Keyboard shortcuts to move forward and backward

Save a video for offline viewing on your phone

YouTube TV mode (when watching a movie)

Turn on captions when you're in a quiet place

Use a dark mode

Picture-in-picture lets you watch video while using another app

The whole article is here: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/the-best-youtube-tips-you-probably-didnt-know-you-needed/?ftag=CAD3c77551&bhid=20640562413884385817807471581031

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire