His and hers B++

Wrknrvr

If it is more than a fancy utility trailer and actually a second RV, I wonder how well this would work if you wanted hookups? Most Campgrounds allow one RV per site. Some do not even have the capacity/ability for multiple electric hookups at a single site. With all the comments/complaints about the rising cost of campsites; I wonder how many would want to have to pay for two sites every night.

Edited by trailertraveler

We ran into the "only one camping unit per campsite" several times when we towed our 33' travel trailer with our pickup with a slide on camper on the p/u.  The slide on camper was the type with a pop top roof.  I had to insist that the truck was not a camping unit, it was our tow vehicle for the trailer.  They usually said, "well I'll have to check on that".  I'm sure it helped that we didn't have the roof of the camper up.  That way it really couldn't be used as a camping unit.  Don't know what kind of problems we would have faced if it was a full height camper on the back of the truck.  

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

6 hours ago, Al F said:

We ran into the "only one camping unit per campsite"

This is also challenging for families whose teenagers like to pitch a tent to have their own space.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

• 2 weeks later...

I need to make a correction to my beginning post.

The local RV dealer where this is at has an ad on tv that shows this unit as a toy hauler. Yep that is what it is. Sorry I cannot find the video, but I do need to correct myself.

So it should fit on one site.

Safe Travels,.  Vern