Bumper Pull Toy Hauler

BigbillFL57

I just sold my 40' fifth wheel toy hauler.  It was too long and cumbersome.  So, I am now looking at bumper pull toy haulers 30' or shorter.

I would buy another fifth wheel toy hauler, but there is not many that are short enough for me.

Please offer suggestions.  I am probably going to buy used.

I bought my toy hauler new and have been full time since.  It's been a very sturdy, well put together rig and I've had several gentlemen stop while passing by my RV spot(s) and comment on how they are 'surprised' to see such a beefy trailer.  Floor plan and kitchen design was important, but that's personal.  I also wanted sturdy axles, bigger wheels/tires.  Mine is a 2017 30WRS Work and Play, bumper to hitch is 36'.

Looked at used but never could find one that was 'gently' used.  Good luck in your search!

Edited by dirtyboots

I saw one of these, link to Aura A-23TH while dry camping in close to the Buffalo river in norther Arkansas. He had all his yaks and fishing gear in the toy hauler section. He said the only thing that was not his favorite  was the queen bed as not a walk around.  Don't know if it big enough for you. 

2022 F-250 4X4 LB SC Godzilla V8 /2014 Northwood Nash 17K/SKP098347