Montana travel today

Wrknrvr

I will be passing thru Montana in a couple of days.  Traveling 94 from Fargo ND to Billings then heading south to pick up 80 at Wells Nv.  Don't know if I hit any passes on that route, but hope the weather gets better by then.  I don't do WHITE stuff.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Have some friends that are on an extended Canada motorcycle trip.  They thought they were going late enough in the year but they have been in some really cold areas, snow at higher elevations.  I agree with the above, check the conditions for these passes before heading out.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)