tippey

2001 VNL 64T660 For Sale $39,500 OBO - Silver City NM

2001 Volvo VNL 64T660 Customized as a private truck for pulling heavy 5th Wheel RV's! with a lifting bed designed for Smart Car- Can Am Spyder or RZR900  $39,500 OBO.

Full History since this truck left fleet service at 535k. Truck now has 624k and has been enjoyed by three Escapee RV'ers and is ready for the next. Previous Owners may be contacted with advanced permission required.  The tires were just replaced in the Spring of 2018 with 6 new all position tires. Air conditioner has been replaced (2015) and annual inspections have been done as well. Interior improvements were done by 2L Custom, includes a trucker fridge, microwave, overnight sink & RAM computer swiveling work table. Large and tall drom box, 6500 QD Generator, 3000W Inverter, 100W solar panel w/ controller keeps batteries topped off, custom bed by 2L Custom Trucks.  Henry S upgraded and installed the ET Hitch System (2014) and the truck has the Jackalope Conversion System.   There are three 12' loading ramps 2k rated from Discount Ramps (Loading deck lift is designed for a Can Am Spyder).

My wife Robin and I are downsizing to become seasonal campers and travelers looking for a smaller rig now. "Gar" (previously named "Joy Rider") has been awesome and is ready to keep on work'n for several more owners before it ever gets close to an overhaul.  More details, dimensions & pictures available as well. contact me at 520-405-9125 or email me at stippey47@gmail.com 

Additional photos on this outside link.  https://www.racingjunk.com/Tow-Vehicles/183942372/Private-RV-Hauler-Conversion.html#10 

W_RZR_RIG.JPG

Edited by tippey
added link to Racing Junk photos