How to fix 2017 Thor Hurricane break light

Sounds like you mean your brake light has been broken.  

Some of the lens just pops off.  Look for an indentation that you can use with a flat blade screw driver to pop it loose without breaking it.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Light pull while turning the screw counterclockwise. Start gently, both with the pull, and the screwdriver. Gradually increase the pulling effort, until the threads of the screw catch. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

9 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Gradually increase the pulling effort, until the threads of the screw catch. 

That is usually an effective approach. Be very careful what you use to pry between the light assembly and the RV body. I suggest the use of a wooden wedge for that purpose. Once you get them out you can repair the screw holes with some sort of filler and make new holes for the screws. Sometimes larger secrews will work for a time but the holes will probably enlarge again just as they did this time. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

A marine (boat) or RV store should have a product to help with a small fiberglass repair job like yours. The filler adheres to the surrounding area because it's compatible with the material which then enables a new hole to be drilled. I've done it plenty of times when adding cleats or lights to fiberglass boats. The RV skin is probably thinner is all. 

Spot