New here

Weldman

New to this forums and now I want to delete my account. Was going to post my HDT build and everything with pictures but this website sucks ass on picture size and I'm not joining up to another website just to post pictures on here and I'm not going to edit my picture sizes just to share. So where is the exit?

Go to the end of this thread:  http://www.rvnetwork.com/topic/131383-closing-account/

Most people just fade away with time if they don't post.  If one doesn't sign up for any notifications, that pretty much completes the fade away.

Above post was just made, very good info.  Maybe just in the moment OP was too frustrated to even ask for help, I've been there.  Maybe on second thought, OP will rethink "deletion".

Cathy

19 hours ago, Weldman said:

New to this forums and now I want to delete my account. Was going to post my HDT build and everything with pictures but this website sucks ass on picture size and I'm not joining up to another website just to post pictures on here and I'm not going to edit my picture sizes just to share. So where is the exit?

Darn, the only reason I originally signed up on here was to see really huge pics of someone's HDT build.  Sorry to hear you have to downsize them so much.  I'm so bummed I might leave this stinking forum also!  Thanks for the head up, and goodbye and good luck to you.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)