We typically hit around 150 GB/mo, although we have run it up to 200 on occasion. Our Mobley SIM has been installed in a Netgear Unite and now a Unite Explore for the past year with no complaints from AT&T.

I am using about 30G per month, we don't stream. Never been slowed down but that is dependent on tower usage. Never heard anything from ATT.

31 minutes ago, Dutch_12078 said:

Our Mobley SIM has been installed in a Netgear Unite and now a Unite Explore for the past year with no complaints from AT&T.

Besides transferring the SIM from you Mobley to your Netgear, did you have to do anything else?

I’m like Dutch and use 120 to 150 Gb a month.  But my sim is in my Mobley.  The only communication AT&T is a copy of my monthly bill and any specials they are running.

32 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Besides transferring the SIM from you Mobley to your Netgear, did you have to do anything else?

No... I had to upsize the SIM with an adapter for the older Unite 770s, but it's the right size for the Unite Explore 815s. My AT&T account shows the Explore as the current device. Oh, and I did have a SIM problem a few weeks when it stopped registering to my account and blocked my service. A call to tech support determined the SIM had failed, but a quick stop at an area AT&T store got that replaced. Nothing was said by tech support or the store about what device the SIM belonged in. No surprise, the store rep did try to sell me a Nighthawk upgrade though. ;)

We regularly use 100 or more gigs a month through the Mobley it is our only source of connectivity for our equipment.  It works great and we get nothing from AT&T other than our monthly bill.

Well this all good to hear. We use about 50 a month,been splitting it between 2 mobleys but one has the timer so it's a pain in the you know what. Thanks for the info.