Intro

Lloyd

I didn't see a dedicated intro forum, so I guess this is as good a place as any! I'm Lloyd and my wife and I have been camping for several years now. We both grew up camping with our folks and have settled into camping quite easily. We're both still working and will be for 5-10 more years before we can hit the road on a more permanent basis. So for right now we're weekend warrioring every time we can get a reservation and enjoying the occasional weekend with the grown kids or grandkids. We started out with a travel trailer and recently upgraded to a new KZ Durango 5er. Really liking the extra space and build quality of the fiver.

Thanks for reading,

Lloyd 

Welcome to the Escapee forums! While we do have a few rules (listed in the top tab called Guidelines) there really aren't many of them and which subject area you choose is not one of them. We are happy that you are here and we will do all that we are able to assist and support you.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, Lloyd said:

I didn't see a dedicated intro forum, so I guess this is as good a place as any! I'm Lloyd and my wife and I have been camping for several years now. We both grew up camping with our folks and have settled into camping quite easily. We're both still working and will be for 5-10 more years before we can hit the road on a more permanent basis. So for right now we're weekend warrioring every time we can get a reservation and enjoying the occasional weekend with the grown kids or grandkids. We started out with a travel trailer and recently upgraded to a new KZ Durango 5er. Really liking the extra space and build quality of the fiver.

Thanks for reading,

Lloyd 

Welcome! This forum and the people are amazing on here! Also we love our 5er.

Follow us on Instagram @bluedog_co

The Vlog! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOenbHprUoPv6PaYpjQU2w?view_as=subscriber

Melissa & Jesse.jpg