Sign in to follow this  
Roadtrek 1

You should be very pleased that you purchased a Class B RV...

19 hours ago, dewilso said:

So, golfers need helmets ? I’m with Kirk, and not even a part time moderator, or agitator. Who pays for the injuries caused by their ________?

You need to visit a big city hospital ER my friend.  If you think that someone getting injured by not wearing a motorcycle helmet is stealing your tax dollars, then a real education awaits you.   Young Medicaid mother's bringing their kids in for colds, heroin addicts scamming pills, you name it.  You could probably sit there all weekend and never see a victim from a motorcycle accident come in but you would certainly see probably over a million bucks go out the door with free uncalled for health care.

Yeah, and if you wanna' see a REAL stampede, walk in wearing a cap says "I.C.E." and stand back.

23 hours ago, ARGO said:

Yeah, and if you wanna' see a REAL stampede, walk in wearing a cap says "I.C.E." and stand back.

Ahhhhh, so you have visited one of the hospitals I am thinking about recently?  Good one!

So we've covered various protections with various vehicles along with, well never mind. Favoring performance and full face helmets, this video exemplifies the Sunday drive. Gear indicator is within the circle and upper left corner of lower display. There IS a time and a place for just about anything :)https://youtu.be/HSs

P-itS8qI

Edited by rm.w/aview