Exile

Fenders for tandem truck

I am looking for inexpensive rear tandem fenders to go under a bed, just to keep underside of the bed from getting beat up and weighed down with mud.

Someone on here said they use window wells for their truck fenders, but I don’t know if they had tandems or not.  I spent a fair amount of time on the internet, but i was unable to locate anything that would work.

any suggestions?

I see nice shiny alternatives, aluminum and stainless, or i could go with a double hump arrangement, but was looking for cheap and simple.

thank you

Darryl, your link just puts me right back here......

Exile, I believe it was RandyA who used the window wells.

Tractor Supply has some single single tire for dual axles. They might have some special order for tandem or hook a pair for each side. Maybe to much work. Look around at some fab shops. They can roll whatever you need.   Pat

The Old Sailor

Just thinkin' out loud, what about a flat sheet of some material fastened to the underside of the bed?   Heavy gage plastic, light or medium gage steel maybe?  Cheaper and less trouble to mount.

9 hours ago, Sculptor said:

Just thinkin' out loud, what about a flat sheet of some material fastened to the underside of the bed?   Heavy gage plastic, light or medium gage steel maybe?  Cheaper and less trouble to mount.

Yes, thought about that too, that might be simplest and cheapest method. 

7 hours ago, jenandjon said:

You can pick up used ones pretty reasonable. Check out some truck junk yards. Ive even seen them on  Facebook Marketplace.

Ah, good idea, never thought about that.