ECR Starts Today

SuiteSuccess

Folks new and old are rolling in. Little chilly and windy yesterday but weather great for next 4-5 days.  Some absolutely beautiful new rigs. We’ll have some photos to post later. More posts later. It’s 7:00 am and I’ve got to get to work. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

55 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

Y'all enjoy your time at the ECR.  We are headed west so we might see you next year.  Looking forward to some pictures.

Help Carl as much as you can-----he's an old man now!!!!😀

Bless y'all,

Rocky,

Thought you were my friend?  Old😢

(Ancient)

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

On 4/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, HERO Maker said:

Y'all enjoy your time at the ECR.  We are headed west so we might see you next year.  Looking forward to some pictures.

Help Carl as much as you can-----he's an old man now!!!!😀

Bless y'all,

Did you leave Carl your bike for the parking duties?

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

13 hours ago, Sculptor said:

All the best and X2 on the comments above.  We are here for a visit today but can't stay.  Maybe we will get to meet some of you.

Good to meet you, Kevin &June!

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

On 4/28/2019 at 10:25 PM, Av8r3400 said:

Good to meet you, Kevin &June!

Larry and Julie, It was great to meet you both also!  June was enjoying herself too.  After lunch and another loop around the park I could tell it was time for a rest. 

Steve and Gail are there, and I got to stop and see their new Spacecraft in person! It is as beautiful as it is unusual. I declined his tour of the interior as much as I wanted to see it, but we poked around the outside and I checked out his pintle hitch. It is on the ginormous side as hitches go. Steve and Gail organize the National Rally in Hutchinson KS. In Hutchinson he is one busy guy. But they are a very nice couple. Also he was/is a commercial pilot. I encourage you two to visit them.   They are in I think a freightliner with the biggest drom box you ever saw. 

Edited by Sculptor

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

2 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Kevin, that would be a Volvo for Steve and Gail.

Glad you had a chance to look around.

Thanks, I wasn’t sure. I was too busy wiping envy off my face.  I love the video particularly the interior footage Gregg did of their new custom design.  

We could only spend a day as a side trip since we had to be on the road anyway. I got to meet Lester PA Hunter and a couple of other gentlemen so that was a treat in itself. 

Kevin and June

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

11 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Yes Darryl, it always happens.  Folks are way to busy at the rally to post a few pics for us wandering ones out there!

Ok guys. We’re trying. The first camera card is being downloaded and hopefully edited. Schedule and games have kept everyone going from morning to late into evening. Here’s a visual picture for you. Good people, great newcomers, good food, and loads of fun. A few hoods have already popped. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

12 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Yes Darryl, it always happens.  Folks are way to busy at the rally to post a few pics for us wandering ones out there!

I think we did the same thing, last year at National's. 

Just grinding your gears, Carl.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

12 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

And here we sit, not a single picture to enjoy. 

Here ya go Darryl!  If you pretend I'm much younger, thinner, and shiny on top, this could be MY video of Steve and Gail's beautiful Spacecraft.   

By the way, Steve you're looking great!  This video was a year ago I think.  You appear to be headed for the ultra light class.  😀  On the road must agree with you. 

Kevin and June

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Well this morning we had to leave ECR 😂. That thing called life, well just some things I have to tend to. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, got to see some friends from last year, and meet some new people this year. We wish we could have stayed the rest of the week. Everyone else when you head out this week, be careful and safe travels. See if I can get some pictures up.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

4 hours ago, PaHunter said:

Well this morning we had to leave ECR 😂. That thing called life, well just some things I have to tend to. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, got to see some friends from last year, and meet some new people this year. We wish we could have stayed the rest of the week. Everyone else when you head out this week, be careful and safe travels. See if I can get some pictures up.

It was good to meet you Lester and Mark also. You were neighbors for a little while and my wife and I stopped by for a few minutes to say hello. 

Kevin and June

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Pictures on Facebook ECR page. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3