How to connect with our class of 2018 Full-timers

Rayne

Hi all, new here as I finally must have clicked on something that told me how to find a BOF for full-timers.  Geesh, technology can become time consuming to use.  Anyhow, I am trying to connect with East Coast full-time members if possible to plan some caravaning towards Colorado, then the NV and New Mexico areas between September of 2019 through say end of January 2020 if I can find anyone else interested?  I only travel 3 to 4 hours a day if possible because that's a long enough day in the seat for me, and for my two little buddies that travel with me.  I am currently based in Stafford, Virginia until the end of may, then heading to the Shenandoah's for the UNITE 2019 meet-up for Women Rver's for a week.  Then not sure where I'll be headed but I plan to be in upstate NY again for July-Sept. of this year visiting family and because it's cooler up there in the summer.  Imagine that right?  I travel in a Truck camper.  Would love to hear from other East Coaster's too!  

Thanks,

Rayne

Rayne

2 Biewers, Miki and Timmy

2005 F-550 Lariat

2008Okanagan Truck Camper 116ULT