dobrojs

1996 Volvo 610

This truck has been stored for a couple of years since we decided to keep our fifth wheel on our co-op lot and travel in our little class c. Now due to health issues we need to sell the truck. It is a good solid truck with no smoking or pets. The engine runs smooth no smoke, it has 548652 miles and I have some of records of service from previous owner, plus work that was performed after I bought. I am asking 8000 or best offer. It has 300 gallons of diesel on board. The tires have been covered and have like new tread but are at least ten years old. The rear suspension air bags have been replaced, brakes are fair, inside is bare bones, nothing fancy. It is a 10 speed Eaton, cant remember the ratio. Has rear camera, with split screen. A/C is cold(dual ). If you want pictures I can email since it seems that some of the web sites are not as friendly for the inept ones. This is a basic hauler for someone that can turn it around for their use. We put maybe 6000 miles on the rig before we stored it. Has two year old batteries and has been started every two weeks to keep the engine exercised. Please feel free to grill me anytime. Thank you

On 4/22/2019 at 12:14 AM, dobrojs said:

This truck has been stored for a couple of years since we decided to keep our fifth wheel on our co-op lot and travel in our little class c. Now due to health issues we need to sell the truck. It is a good solid truck with no smoking or pets. The engine runs smooth no smoke, it has 548652 miles and I have some of records of service from previous owner, plus work that was performed after I bought. I am asking 8000 or best offer. It has 300 gallons of diesel on board. The tires have been covered and have like new tread but are at least ten years old. The rear suspension air bags have been replaced, brakes are fair, inside is bare bones, nothing fancy. It is a 10 speed Eaton, cant remember the ratio. Has rear camera, with split screen. A/C is cold(dual ). If you want pictures I can email since it seems that some of the web sites are not as friendly for the inept ones. This is a basic hauler for someone that can turn it around for their use. We put maybe 6000 miles on the rig before we stored it. Has two year old batteries and has been started every two weeks to keep the engine exercised. Please feel free to grill me anytime. Thank you

On 4/22/2019 at 12:14 AM, dobrojs said: