castlewood57

Parts for earlier auto trannys like the Eaton?

Has anyone  run into issues getting sensors and parts for the earlier Volvo auto trannys?

Starting to look, don't mind starting out with something older since we have a fairly active market for race car haulers.

If it is the Meritor Freedomline 12speed Autoshift then yes they can be a little tricky to get parts for, not impossible but not as easy as parts for a Fuller or Volvo I-Shift would be.

Thanks for the info!  Its going to take some time to hunt something down, and I am seeing a lot of people upgrading, I don't mind doing a bit of work on an older vehicle especially if it is electrical.  Just need to find something mechanically sound and I can build up from there.

Would love a 780, but need something for work for a couple years, then the 780 becomes a possibility.