tippey

SOLD! 2010 Carriage Royals Intl.36MAX1 FOR SALE. 53,900 OBO

SOLD! After three years of full time adventures we're making adjustments to continue traveling the USA and adding a travel base to include seasonal camping. We will spend more time in the land of enchantment in New Mexico's SW Gila Mountains.  More photos and details available. Just ask and we'll send it along to you.

We are also preparing to sell our wonderful "Gar" 2001 Volvo Truck previously known in the Escapee HDT world as "Joyrider" please keep an eye out in the next days as we prepare to sell it too! "GAR" is a 2001 White Volvo 660 singled long w/ VED12 465 3.58 - Eaton Fuller Auto-shift 10spd. 3 pedal- Onan QD 6500 Gen.

55936977_MaxGar11.jpg.d08d2d81a966e56758943e04fe4b656f.jpg

Edited by tippey
SOLD

We are just east of the Arizona/New Mexico border by Silver City NM. Price and details are also in the attached ad sheet. 53,900 OBO. Please let us know if you’d like additional information. 

Thanks so much for asking!

We are shopping but I think this is an rv for us to aspire to. Do you mind sending pics anyway?  I am curious and my wife and I will need to discuss the curtains.   JK.  😁

Edited by Sculptor

1 hour ago, Sculptor said:

We are shopping but I think this is an rv for us to aspire to. Do you mind sending pics anyway?  I am curious and my wife and I will need to discuss the curtains.   JK.  🙂

Please send me a private email. I don’t yet have a public linked photo website. Pictures are too big for posting here even if only a thumbnail. 😉

I can send a few directly to you and you can tell me what you’re needing. Thanks 

Tip