Tooltime

2006 Volvo 670 $32,900 now with pics

very clean, well taken care of truck. has 700,000miles and growing as will use till sold. runs exc. needs nothing!!! just returned from 2,500 mile trip!! like new tires,brakes, led headlights. custom herrin bed with winch to haul smart car/ rzr/ golf cart. brand new leather bostrom wide ride seats. 13speed manual w/465hp d12 motor. this is an absolute blast/ easy truck to drive! Don't be scared of the manual as it is very easy to learn and you only need to clutch off the start just like the autoshift!!

cell #218-seven six6-3twosix7 is best way to contact me. via text or phone call. I will send pics out via email to anyone that is interested as my pics are too big to upload.

$32,900. located in mn

Click on link to see photoshttps://photos.app.goo.gl/nY24j2mn6KzZg3Hp7

Edited by Tooltime
added price and location and pics

Hi Tim,

Real nice truck very much like mine.  My build article is attached in my signature line.  Good luch with the sale, just my 2 cents, I think your price is low so it will make someone even a better truck.

Dennis