buddy ii ramps

maverick_935

Call them, the website doesn't like Canada. Mention the 10% discount on the website, too. They shipped the same ramps to us, but it's been a few years.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Got any friends just south of the border that you could have them shipped to and go get them? Any friends that make crossings frequently? I'd let you ship them to my place but I'm WAY too far south to do ya any good. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

2 hours ago, maverick_935 said:

they told me they don't  ship up here.  nothing in Canada that I can find

Weird. Must be part of the Aluminum embargo. If you can wait until next spring, get them shipped to me in Phoenix, as Phil stated. I can haul them back in the spring, and run most of the length of western Alberta. If you need them sooner, time to find a fab shop.

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication

Please e-mail us here.

Not the same, but FastenAll carries some. Made in US, so might be an issue too.

Quality, in Toronto. Might do custom work, contact them.

Edited by Darryl&Rita

Please e-mail us here.

You might ask them why as their faq section says they do ship to Canada.  See below.

DO YOU HAVE DISTRIBUTORS OUTSIDE OF THE USA WHO SHIP? 

Answer: At the present time we do not have distributors outside of the US and because of this we do not currently ship outside of the USA. We are only able to ship to the USA "Including Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico" and Canada. However, please make sure to contact us for shipping costs with any shipments going outside of the Lower 48 States. Simply send us a message via our contact form. Include in your email your full shipping address including your postal code, the item number, and the description of the product. Typically we provide freight quotes the same or next business day

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

13 hours ago, maverick_935 said:

trying to order MF2-14438-SC buddy ramps from discount and they don't ship to Canada.  does anyone know where else to get these from in Canada or shipped to here

Howdy Maverick,

Where do you live in Canada, I live 75 miles south of the border about 20 miles east of I-5, in western Washington.  If you live close enough have them shipped to my place and come get them.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

6 hours ago, mr. cob said:

I live 75 miles south of the border about 20 miles east of I-5, in western Washington. 

Way to step up Dave!!!

But I have a question. From here all of Washington is western.....so where is it that you live again?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

4 hours ago, Big5er said:

Way to step up Dave!!!

But I have a question. From here all of Washington is western.....so where is it that you live again?

Howdy Phil,

I am a couple of miles outside of a little old logging town named Granite Falls.  About 50 miles northeast of seattle.

Washington, like many of the western States is really different when it comes to terrain depending on which side of the mountains your on, the west side of the Cascades is WET, the east side is dry, pretty much the same with Oregon.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

2 hours ago, maverick_935 said:

I live near Belleville Ontario.  thousand island crossing would be the closest

Howdy Maverick,

Maybe one of the members who lives in the northern Midwest could help you, folks on this forum are a helpful bunch, I have had members look at and test drive a truck for me, helped me install mods, offer a place to stay while on the road, and fix things whilst at rallies, pretty darn good group I think.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

If you pull the trigger fast enough, I can talk to a buddy in Phoenix about getting it to northern Minnesota. You could get them shipped to him, then drive across the border to his place. He's in Iron Mine, MN. 

Another thought is one of those forwarding places. They receive packages, then hold them for you, or do the Customs clearance and ship to you.

Please e-mail us here.

Where i live there are 4 parcel services just across the US border. You buy on line and usually get free shipping to a US address. They charge by the parcel or pallet. If you google "parcel service". in say Alexandria Bay or another city in the US nearby you might find one of these services. Just ship the item to their address and drive over the border and pay the service their fee and take your item home!

2004 Freightliner m2 106  2015 DRV lx450 Fullhouse  2019 Indian Springfield 2014 Yamaha 950 V-Star