ECR Weighing Setup

PaHunter

23 minutes ago, PaHunter said:

I know last year, they weighed rigs. Are they weighing again this year ? Sadly when everyone comes to Harrisburg for the RV show no one will weigh. Looking to get a good weight on our set up, was all.

At this time no one that does weighing has signed up. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

5 hours ago, jkoenig24 said:

You may have to attend one of the "major" rallies. The recent FMCA event in Perry, GA and the RVillage Rally2.0 in Live Oak, FL both had weighing services available. I expect it to be available at the FMCA 100th Conference in Minot, ND later this year.

Hershey is the largest RV show in the US. Maybe we will be able to get weighed on our next trip thru florida.  Just would like to know how balanced our trailer is. Will keep it on my to do list.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

The Cat Scales are fine, but you really want to know what your individual wheel weights are.  Hopefully, you'll run into Trey and Susan somewhere along your travels and you can have a couple of pros do it for you and explain everything!

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Chris, just slide through Houston sometime. I know plenty of people that would be more than willing to let you know if your rig is over weight :)

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Head West young man...   Ore-gun is the place where the State leaves the highway scales on 24/7/365  and seldom is the weighmaster around these days most scale layouts are plenty big enough to weigh one wheel at a time just drive each wheel as needed plenty room on each side a very level and....... free of charge..... unless you have as many Ore-gun property taxes that I have ugh..... 

Come to Ore-gun...... Scale-away

Drive on.......($cales are free in Ore-gun..... everything....not so free)

Edited by Dollytrolley

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S