Unlimited Mobile WIFI

I do a little rving when i get the chance from my job as a truck driver,i ran across something that 

i think is pretty neat,it's a mobile hotspot that is totally unlimited,no slowing down when you get to 22 -23 gigs of use.

I use it in my trcuk,my rv and take it in the house,plus i put my phone on it and never use any data from my phone plan

so i went with a cheaper plan for it,i normally have at least 3 devices running on it and sometimes 4-5.

Welcome to the group! Quite a few of us have AT&T and/or Verizon hotspot plans that have unlimited 4G/LTE data with no throttling. What plan do you have?

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Thanks for the welcome Dutch,I have YesNet with my own mobile router that is totally mobile.I got the AT&T plan because my Phone

is AT&T.It is 5g I could get Verizon if i wanted.never slows down and i run 3-5 devices on it at one time.It is rated for 10 but it works better at 5 or fewer.I even carry it in my boat.The one i have is about 4x4 square and 2-3 inches thick.It would have to be shipped to you butit will already be set up ready to use when you get it.Ship time for me was about 3 days.Anymore questions please feel free to ask or you can email me at jimmyleopard12@gmail.com.Thanks and have a great day

When Is 5G Coming to the US? (Updated for 2019)

5G isn't yet widely available, but it's coming!

US 5G Rollout

• Verizon: Fixed 5G in some cities; mobile 5G starting April 11 in a few areas
  • AT&T: Mobile 5G for a few businesses in select cities; wider coverage in 2019
  • T-Mobile: Commercial 5G launch in second half of 2019; nationwide coverage expected in 2020
  • Sprint: Deploying 5G to select areas in May
  • U.S. Cellular: 5G services coming in second half of 2019
  • C Spire: Fixed 5G services in Mississippi
  • Charter: Testing 5G, but no solid rollout plans

Verizon 5G Home customers have no data caps and can expect speeds ranging from 300 Mbps to up to 1 Gbps, depending on location. This video from Verizon shows one 5G Home user's download, upload, and latency results.

Anyone who receives Verizon's 5G service will also get YouTube TV free for the first three months and a free Apple TV 4K or Google Chromecast Ultra. A few other perks include a free router and free router upgrades when they become available in 2019, and priority when purchasing 5G mobile devices from Verizon (when they become available)."

More details in the article here: https://www.lifewire.com/5g-availability-us-4155914

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived