rpsinc

EGT & Boost gages for IH 4700?

Anyone have a source for these?  Stock Stalick truck did not come with one and I sure would rather have one.  Any body ever run LP injection?  Results?  Running DT530.

TIA for input

Do you have ports available for the gauge sensors? The gauges themselves are available from multiple sources, but the attachment points will take some work if they're not already there.

There should be a port on the left side of the charge air cooler for a boost gauge. As far as the EGT sender the easiest would be is to install the sensor in the down pipe. 

3 hours ago, Darryl&Rita said:

Do you have ports available for the gauge sensors? The gauges themselves are available from multiple sources, but the attachment points will take some work if they're not already there.

What are those sources?  I am not versed in what is suitable for this application.  I dont like to buy cheap and then replace later, rather buy good once.