Verizon today offered a free Motorola Z3

RV_

I just got my second set of 2 free Motorola Z3 phones, a $480 value each. And we got unlimited data for both of us for 100$ a month total give or take a couple of bucks. It was using the military discount and auto pay. We got the $140 a month plan for two free z3 phones with unlimited data, free talk and text, in the US Canada and Mexico reduced by about 35 dollars with the military discount, and another $5 discount for auto pay. Thus $100 for two free phones to boot. We love the Motorola Z line, as we have the original three year old Motorola z play phones and have the mods that attach for a projector, JBL speaker, and two battery packs that charge with a cable or on a Qi compatible wireless fast charger. We got our "New" lines by switching from pre-paid to post-paid. We can port our numbers once the phones are activated.

Here is the page with the free offer: https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/moto-z3/?cmp=KNC-C-HQ-NON-R-AW-NONE-NONE-2K0PX0-PX-GAW-71700000041707149&msclkid=168f575e09551b70b93e0bc36e692f03&gclid=CIr1isSMpuECFeKlZQod8loPNw&gclsrc=ds

The kicker? When 5G comes you can just buy the mod for it, not another phone. If you have never had the Motorola don't buy it just because it is free, you can see one at the Verizon stores and see if you like it first but don't wait too long as I have no clue when the offer expires. I got my two and am a happy camper. They come in Monday free shipping to the house. Or they will take half off the $480.00 list price and upgrade you to the Z3 for half price, $240.00 A great deal either way if you are a Motorola Z fan.

Safe travels!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived