Jemstone

2010 Volvo 730 with “I” shift

2010 Volvo 730 with “I” Shift automatic transmission.  The 730 model has the lower roof line.  Singled long with two storage boxes built where the forward tandem tires were.  The boxes are 4’ long, 29” wide and 32” deep and can hold a large amount of gear.  The truck was modified by Mountain Masters of Phoenix and is decked with aluminium diamond plate.  The 5th wheel hitch was built by Mountain Masters and features two shock absorbers, giving the trailer a smooth, even ride.  

The truck has Volvo’s D13 435 horsepower engine.  It gets about 9.5 mpg when towing a 22,000 pound trailer.  A multistage engine brake can be set for downhill runs.  You never need to hit the brakes while going down the steepest hills with the engine brake engaged.  The truck has the power to climb hills at highway speeds, allowing you to pass the lines of slow cargo trucks grinding along.  I purchased the new Volvo LED lights, replacing the dim original lights.  The Volvo has 648,865 miles on it, the last 30,000 put on by me.

The truck’s interior is in excellent condition.  The dining area converts to a bed and a full size bunk sits above the dining area.  The bunk has safety strapping so a person can sleep while under way and still have crash protection. The A/C works well, providing a large, cool interior with a table and seats for meals and a sizable work space during hot weather.

The seats have several adjustments for height, back support and a “massage” setting for the lower back.  There are two large closets that can be used for a small refrigerator and a microwave.  A sound system has been installed, including a large woofer for good base.  There is a rear facing camera with its display on the dash and Garmin’s Dezl trucker’s gps navigator.  The Volvo runs very well and sits like a rock on the road.  It’s comfortable to drive and, being a 2010 model, there is no need for the DEF additive.

We are selling our truck and trailer because we bought a second home on the Oregon coast and are no longer touring.  I would be happy to email whatever photos you would like.  The truck is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area and is ready to go for a revised price of $30,000. 

John McLaughlin 

Glendale, Arizona

mr7kibDl.jpg

Edited by Jemstone
Reduced price!

10 hours ago, Jemstone said:

2010 Volvo 730 with “I” Shift automatic transmission.  The 730 model has the lower roof line.  Singled long with two storage boxes built where the forward tandem tires were.  The boxes are 4’ long, 29” wide and 32” deep and can hold a large amount of gear.  The truck was modified by Mountain Masters of Phoenix and is decked with aluminium diamond plate.  The 5th wheel hitch was built by Mountain Masters and features two shock absorbers, giving the trailer a smooth, even ride.  

The truck has Volvo’s D13 435 horsepower engine.  It gets about 9.5 mpg when towing a 22,000 pound trailer.  A multistage engine brake can be set for downhill runs.  You never need to hit the brakes while going down the steepest hills with the engine brake engaged.  The truck has the power to climb hills at highway speeds, allowing you to pass the lines of slow cargo trucks grinding along.  I purchased the new Volvo LED lights, replacing the dim original lights.  The Volvo has 648,865 miles on it, the last 30,000 put on by me.

The truck’s interior is in excellent condition.  The dining area converts to a bed and a full size bunk sits above the dining area.  The bunk has safety strapping so a person can sleep while under way and still have crash protection. The A/C works well, providing a large, cool interior with a table and seats for meals and a sizable work space during hot weather.

The seats have several adjustments for height, back support and a “massage” setting for the lower back.  There are two large closets that can be used for a small refrigerator and a microwave.  A sound system has been installed, including a large woofer for good base.  There is a rear facing camera with its display on the dash and Garmin’s Dezl trucker’s gps navigator.  The Volvo runs very well and sits like a rock on the road.  It’s comfortable to drive and, being a 2010 model, there is no need for the DEF additive.

We are selling our truck and trailer because we bought a second home on the Oregon coast and are no longer touring.  I would be happy to email whatever photos you would like.  The truck is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area and is ready to go for $55,000.

John McLaughlin 

Glendale, Arizona

mr7kibDl.jpg

Hello John,

will you please send me inside & outside pics?  Gg923@att.net

Also can you tell me:

1) axle ratio

2) wheel base

3) what kind of hitch

4) tire condition & date codes

5) bed length

6) max vehicle length it will accomodate

7) are there ramps?

many thanks

gene

Edited by gg923

If truck is still available, would like some pictures or inside truck and sleeper and also the bed.  Length overall of truck and length of bed.

Thanks,

John Case

jcaseatwellsrd@gmail.com

We do own this truck. We have a pending sale on it, but that sale may not complete. If you are interested in the truck contact me. I cannot conduct business on Escapees. I will keep a list of interested parties. Eventually, we will put it on our website, but we have to decide what to do with it. You can reach me through our website or via my signature line.