Last ECR Update

SuiteSuccess

In the next couple of weeks will be sending all registrants an email reminder of things I mention here just so we don’t miss anyone.  At this time have 52 rigs registered down a bit from last year but ~10 new folks.  Just want to remind folks of the social events so you don’t forget your props to participate.

1.  Crazy hat contest.  Bring your craziest headgear so we can all let our hair down (or if you’re like several of us no hair to let down) for an evening of fun.  We have a nice gift for the winner.

2.  Craft sodas, beer, spirits.  If you have a favorite you wish to introduce to others be sure to put in your camper.

3.  Bingo night.  Bring a gift valued at ~$20 as a prize.  Everyone who brings a prize will go home with a prize.  Rules to be explained.

4.  See thread on ECR schedule if you want to build a pedestal checker.  Supplies listed there.

5.  Want to remind the new folks and those that volunteered as mentors, we will make those connections Saturday evening after the introduction.  Thanks again to all the volunteers.

See you all soon.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Guys,

Don't count to fast. I still have things I need to do. I hope we have good weather with no snow.

See you folks in April,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

4 hours ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Guys,

Don't count to fast. I still have things I need to do. I hope we have good weather with no snow.

See you folks in April,
Al

No need to count fast, the days will blow by quick enough. I have a couple projects to get done also. Need to change our pin box, now that the weather has gotten better.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Danandfreda said:

Has the email been sent out yet? Haven’t ad one come through 

Not yet Dan. I will send in next couple of days. Tying up some loose ends. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, Av8r3400 said:

Is there a truck-wash in the Crossville area?

There's one at marker 288 on I40 about 30 miles west of crossvile. If coming from the east one close to where  i75 and I40 come together, exit 369 on i40  there's 2 there pride and blue beacon.

IMG_856.png.ae22d1dc2b12f9fb806b4e17121ee0b0.png

2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2020 Volvo VNR 42-640, D13, 455hp, Ishift, 189"wb, factory single, ET Junior Hitch @ 195", Jacklopee, Directlink

2016 GMC 3500 Denali DRW, CC, LB, Curt 25k, Sold

Hi Everyone,

Is there a problem with the East Coast Rally site ? I tried to go to the page and was told " Page Not Found ".  The only thing that I need is the schedule of events. I wonder if the problem is on my end.

Thanks for any help,
Al

38 minutes ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Everyone,

Is there a problem with the East Coast Rally site ? I tried to go to the page and was told " Page Not Found ".  The only thing that I need is the schedule of events. I wonder if the problem is on my end.

Thanks for any help,
Al

Al,

I was there yesterday. Working fine. David has been doing some updating so maybe it was down for awhile. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

15 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al,

I was there yesterday. Working fine. David has been doing some updating so maybe it was down for awhile. 

Thanks Carl. I'll check back later.     Al

Te weather here was good today and got some stuff done on the 5er. Getting ready to roll next Thursday. Hope we don't see snow this year! Not a bad winter here on the Va coast. Safe travels to everyone and will see you'll next week.   Pat

The Old Sailor

13 hours ago, PaHunter said:

Sorry to hear.

Us too! We were really looking forward to seeing everyone (and enjoying Deer Run). Knock on wood, job search is going well. Keep us in your prayers! 

Can I send someone the $$'s and they make me one of those pedestal checkers and mail it to me? 

Appreciate it. 

Shannon

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

2 hours ago, lockmup68 said:

Can I send someone the $$'s and they make me one of those pedestal checkers and mail it to me? 

See my response in another thread.....

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Picking up the Arctic Fox this afternoon from an oil and grease job and taking her over for a new set of tires tomorrow in preparation for the trip!

Planing to roll out bright and early next Friday...

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

On 4/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, Av8r3400 said:

Picking up the Arctic Fox this afternoon from an oil and grease job and taking her over for a new set of tires tomorrow in preparation for the trip!

Planing to roll out bright and early next Friday...

Must be shop day. Took our truck down for a state inspection, and they were able to find our coolant leak. Volvo dealer could not find leak last year. They are installing a new radiator, which hopefully is our last big issue for awhile.

We will be rolling out next friday, to spend the night in VA, then a short drive over to Crossville, on Saturday.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

1 hour ago, Danandfreda said:

Stopped in Nashville for the weekend headed to crossville on monday

Several folks coming in after Easter weekend. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hi Everyone,

I am still having trouble to getting to the ECR site. I still get the same error message. Is the web site working for you ?

Al

Working fine on our side.  Try clicking here Al.  You sure you’re typing full name?

https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived