Life After the Mobley

Zulu

We've hit 100-150 GB fairly often, although now that we also have the unlimited prepaid Verizon hotspot, we've been splitting our usage between the two more, depending on which one has the better signal as we move around every week or two.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

On 3/23/2019 at 8:12 PM, Dutch_12078 said:

We've hit 100-150 GB fairly often, although now that we also have the unlimited prepaid Verizon hotspot, we've been splitting our usage between the two more, depending on which one has the better signal as we move around every week or two.

Samething here.  100-150 GB a month.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

We do spread our's around to other units, depending upon location and which provider has the best coverage DL speeds. Frequently we consume between 100-150GB. However this short trip of the year, the DW jammed her little toe (One tiny little thing, and boy did it impact her ability get out and about. Probably saved me a few hundred a week, as she could not comfortably get out to go 'get a few things':)!). So she watched a few full seasons of shows. Breaking Bad was probably the big user:)! And caught up on a few movies too. While not as much as a factor, I spent much more time streaming Pandora and Spotify to my Can's as I spent lots of time outside reading with music playing too. 230+ GB over the period:)!

And that was via Mobley SIM in a Unite Explore 815S MiFi. And probably another 10GB on Verizon S8 HotSpot when I was outside music listening, and used the HotSpot for some streaming to the LapTop outside too.

Best to all,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Archived