Roadtrek 1

Do you use the shower in your Class B?

OK... not a financial question... surprise! 

How many of you actually use your shower ? 

And do you find it a challenge to keep the mildew and moisture under control especially on the shower curtain?

Once a week with sponge baths in between. Wipe down everything with a microfiber cloth after shower, instantly everything is clean.

Linda

13 minutes ago, sandsys said:

Once a week with sponge baths in between. Wipe down everything with a microfiber cloth after shower, instantly everything is clean.

Linda

Thank you Linda,  the shower curtain is the most difficult and fragile part of the shower...I imagine..    We've normally used campground facilities ... when it's not too cold. 

I think of the shower as an "option" mainly in an emergency.   We have a shower he with an on off switch.... I'm not sure it's ever been used even by the original owners?   The "wet bath" was not my most favorite feature of my rig, but, it's not horrible.

14 hours ago, Roadtrek 1 said:

Thank you Linda,  the shower curtain is the most difficult and fragile part of the shower...I imagine.

You "imagine" so many things that are not truly relevant. I had no mold on the shower curtain in any of our rigs. Just turn on the vent fan before you start your shower and wipe it down with a microfiber cloth when done and you will be fine.

I tried using campground facilities and found them to be more work than they were worth--to me.

Linda

35 minutes ago, sandsys said:

You "imagine" so many things that are not truly relevant. I had no mold on the shower curtain in any of our rigs. Just turn on the vent fan before you start your shower and wipe it down with a microfiber cloth when done and you will be fine.

I tried using campground facilities and found them to be more work than they were worth--to me.

Linda

Thanks... I'm going to give that a try. 

On 3/19/2019 at 6:33 PM, Roadtrek 1 said:

OK... not a financial question... surprise! 

How many of you actually use your shower ? 

And do you find it a challenge to keep the mildew and moisture under control especially on the shower curtain?

I use a chamois to dry out my wet shower. The same kind some use after washing a car. I've never had a problem with the shower curtain, I don't fold it up until it's dried itself.

Dave 04 Excel TD

4 hours ago, SnowGypsy said:

Results may vary depending the humidity in your location when it comes to mold and mildew.

Good point! Minnesota, land of 10,00 lakes, is more humid than Arizona the latter of which is where I mostly used my shower.

Linda