Cotreker

Rear Bunk Display Stays On

My Volvo rear bunk control panel is now staying on at all times.  It is stuck in some strange "Idle" mode.  Nothing I hit on the control panel is turning it off or blank to nothing as it once did.  What is the trick to turning this off?  How did I get it into this mode?  What does "Idle" mean.

nRfb3Hbl.jpg "border=0
m3zZPvb.pngClick For Full-Size Image.

I have tried turning the key on and tried to turn the display off, no luck.  Even started the truck still no change.  Might disconnect the battery cable to see it this resets it?  Have not done this yet.

16 minutes ago, Cotreker said:

I have tried turning the key on and tried to turn the display off, no luck.  Even started the truck still no change.  Might disconnect the battery cable to see it this resets it?  Have not done this yet.

👍

Fixed, disconnected ground this reset the display.  I had peviously disconnected the ground when attempting to change out the starter.  The display must not have liked the power surge.  Now to get the starter off and replaced.

Looks like I am about to purchase one more really nice tool unless you happen to have an electric high impact wrench I can use for 30 seconds?  If so dinner.