Harvest Health and Rec. announced it would buy Verano

TLRam1

Canopy Growth Is the Best Way to Play the Marijuana Boom, Analyst Says -- Barrons.com

Dow Jones Newswires 10:14 AM ET April 12, 2019  

Canopy Growth stock is rising on Friday, thanks to an upbeat note from Piper Jaffray, which sees the industry ramping up in the years to come and favoring larger-scale operators like the Canadian cannabis firm. Canada has legalized cannabis, but the drug will likely have a longer road toward acceptance in the U.S., given the nation's more patchwork approach to...

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 2 weeks later...

I did finally get monies moved around and bought these.

Curaleaf Holdings, Inc

Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc

HEXO Corp.

Aurora Cannabis Inc.

Still keeping my eye on New Age Beverages, Harvest Health & Recreation, India Globalization Capital, there are others but these the most serious about. And thanks for the tip on Curaleaf.

Terry

I put all my ducks on Aurora before Canadian legalization with 2000 shares when it was cheaper by far. Then another 3000 when it was a bit higher. Just 1000 shares of NBEV at ~$2.5 so am ahead on both so far.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

It took two years for Tesla to get out of the $30-$50 range (2010-2013) click on this chart to see it. https://www.bing.com/search?q=yahoo TSLA summary&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=yahoo tsla summary&sc=3-18&sk=&cvid=9AC668F3B864489B8E22AE7A603A63F7

When the chart comes up click on "Max" at the top to see the entire history of TSLA and that flat first two years. I bought in 2010 for $17 and twice more for $22.5. Those days of 2011 to current investing for me and others are chronicled here in the thread "Are You Still In?" here in this forum. I sold my shares of Tesla in August 2018 for $348.

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 3 weeks later...

What is your take on Aurora whose loss increased from 4 cents per share to 16 cents per share?

Canada-based Aurora ACB, +4.49% ACB, +4.52%  reported fiscal third-quarter losses of C$160.1 million, or 16 cents a share, versus losses of C$20 million, or 4 cents a share, in the year-ago period.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/aurora-cannabis-pot-sales-and-losses-growing-faster-than-expected-shares-gain-2019-05-14

Terry

2 hours ago, TLRam1 said:

He did not state in language I could understand. 

What language was unclear?

The CEO OF ACB is going to be on Fast Money on May 15th.”

Who - the CEO of ACB, which ACB is all over the thread.

What - is going to be on Fast Money

Where -  on Fast Money

When - on May 15th.

The only question I could see was what is Fast Money.  And a Google search only typing in Fast Money and the whole first page is all about the TV show on CNBC.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3