'19 ECR Flea Market

alan0043

Well, most of the farm is in Ohio, we live in Indiana, can see Kentucky from here, and we don't give a hoot about sports.  But, I do have a nice assortment of fermented barley pop, and some other brews as well.  Not to mention a modest humidor............

Indian Springs is about three miles from our house, about the same from the farm.

If you can swing through, my cell is 513.284.6927   It will go straight to voice mail, and if you leave a message, I'll call ya back.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Yup, this forum and the inhhabitants are great.  Bob stopped by and we had a brief, but nice, visit.  He graciously "donated"  the pin tripod.  Now I have to figure out how to repay him.  Maybe next time he'll stop long enough for me to take them out for supper. 😁

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row

On 4/16/2019 at 4:37 PM, rickeieio said:

Yup, this forum and the inhhabitants are great.  Bob stopped by and we had a brief, but nice, visit.  He graciously "donated"  the pin tripod.  Now I have to figure out how to repay him.  Maybe next time he'll stop long enough for me to take them out for supper. 😁

Awesome.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

Rick

It was nice to meet you in person, have fun at the Rally! We wish we could make one of the rallies but we volunteer for 2 events that are scheduled at the same time each year.

Bob&Kay
2012 VNL730 I Shift D13 2.47 ratio
2018 Mobile Suites 40 kssb4

Bob,

Perhaps you could make it to the Tinker Weekend in June.  It's always more fun to work on someone elses stuff.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

Hi Everyone,

Wanted; A small net to hold items in place in the sleeper part of the cab. My truck does not have a work station. I just have a bunk. There is a small area between the storage boxes. The truck does have hooks already there. I didn't know if Volvo made a net or is it an after market idea.

Thanks,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Archived