rynosback

The Ranch

Don't know for sure, but the tornado went through Dexter and Hagerman which are just south of Roswell.  Lakewood is farther south, so most likely wasn't affected.

It would be nice to hear from someone who lives there.

As Linda said, it would be nice to hear from someone at The Ranch, but The Ranch is 41 miles SSW of Hagerman as the crow flies, so a tornado in Hagerman would not have affected The Ranch. There were, however, winds exceeding 50 MPH which can do lots of damage, too. (We're currently in Las Cruces and enjoyed those winds for two days...)

Rob

22 hours ago, gbrother said:

We are at The Ranch. Saw a gust 55 mph. Have heard no reports of damage.

Thank you for the report!

We had a 1/2" dusting of snow this morning, at my ranch outside Deming NM. Its melting now but the whole area was covered in a white blanket this morning. I'm at 4000 ft, there was probably a lot more snow up higher.

We had large, wet slowflakes falling pretty heavily this morning in Las Cruces, too - though none of it stuck in town (3,900 - 4,000 ft. depending on where you are in town). The Organ Mountains are white... when the clouds lift enough for the mountains to be seen.

Rob

5 minutes ago, Second Chance said:

We had large, wet slowflakes falling pretty heavily this morning in Las Cruces, too - though none of it stuck in town (3,900 - 4,000 ft. depending on where you are in town). The Organ Mountains are white... when the clouds lift enough for the mountains to be seen.

Rob

We are in Las Cruces as well, and didnt see any snowflakes, and that is a good thing.  :)