What really help find the problem was that I threatened it with abandonment next to an old 3 hole buick.

Not that cheap...in keeping with Volvo standards, the sensor is $350. Plus some labor to diagnose, remove, and reinstall. Looking for a test run on Wednesday. Gonna throw an oil sample test at it as well.

Now, does anybody know who where to get some custom rattle can paint mixed up?

And thanks to all for the ideas, suggestions and humor. And payback opportunities.

1 hour ago, adept99 said:

What really help find the problem was that I threatened it with abandonment next to an old 3 hole buick.

Not that cheap...in keeping with Volvo standards, the sensor is $350. Plus some labor to diagnose, remove, and reinstall. Looking for a test run on Wednesday. Gonna throw an oil sample test at it as well.

Now, does anybody know who where to get some custom rattle can paint mixed up?

And thanks to all for the ideas, suggestions and humor. And payback opportunities.

O’Reillys here does custom rattle cans I believe.  Or try giving these folks a call.  I gave them my paint number and they matched for touch up paint. http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

If you have a number and can’t find it locally in your area, I might can get you a can and bring to ECR.  Paint number should be on door pillar tag.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

Now that we have that "squirrel" safely out of the way, back to the original thread.................

For the "Tinker Session",  I neglected to mention that I will have a shoot'n range at the shop, suitable for handguns.  Just regular pistols, not some fancy thing with a scope and a 9" barrel.  That's a couple miles away, and can handle long guns as well.

Of course, bb guns are the most fun, and the targets last longer.

6 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Now that we have that "squirrel" safely out of the way, back to the original thread.................

For the "Tinker Session",  I neglected to mention that I will have a shoot'n range at the shop, suitable for handguns.  Just regular pistols, not some fancy thing with a scope and a 9" barrel.  That's a couple miles away, and can handle long guns as well.

Of course, bb guns are the most fun, and the targets last longer.

We also have a range right outside the front gate at the ECR. Have gun, will travel.