Super C

GregOnTheGo

Hello all,

I am new to Escapees and do not have an RV yet.  I am selling my house and jumping into full time life.  I am looking at Super C RVs and have been on a brand.   I like a lot of the design factors of the Nexus Wraith.  Dura-star chassis, azdel sides and roof, all steel cage, wire slide mechanisms and the like.  Does anyone own one and can give some experience and wisdom.  This will become my home and so I am concerned about QC.  I look on the FB forums and the stories are not good, but that seems to be the case with a lot of brands.

Best Regards,

Greg

Before you buy a Nexus, get a factory tour and look at EVERYTHING they do and what it looks like in the areas you can't see when the RV is done. We decided to not buy one after that that afternoon.

Edited by GeorgiaHybrid

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Newmar has announced they are coming out with one.  I am not sure what the price point will be.  Unless you are buying in the next couple of months I would at least consider holding off to see one.  

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

Newmar is doing a sneak peak of their new Super C this month.  I have signed up to receive a video.  Not sure what details will be included in the intro video.  If there is anything factual I will pass it along.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

• 1 month later...

I have a Dynamax Dynaquest.  If buying now I would definitely go with a Renegade.  Both Renegade and Dynaquest have good bones, so buying used may work for you.  I got mine when it was 7 years old (it is a 2007 model).  Paid less than 50% of the new price, and it has served me well.  Yes the appliances were all dated, but I could afford to replace them at my choosing.

Rich and Carol

2007 Dynamax DQ 340 XL