Talondriver

1998 Volvo 610 VNL singled

425 hp Volvo diesel Volvo 14 speed synchronized manual transmission that's easy to shift and drive. It's been in storage for 8 years but has had extensive work coming out of storage. All New: instrument panel, AC compressor, windshield, front brakes, front 24.5 in tires, firewall plate, wiring harnesses, all 4 batteries, many air hoses, emergency brake controller, periodic maintenance. New to this trick used drive tires. 300 gal full tanks. New twin foam mattress, bunk bed folds up. Windshield and bunk divider curtains match interior. Interior upholstery is good. Articulating 5th wheel hitch on strong steel plate. Could change to gooseneck. Singled in 2006. 5 storage boxes and rear deck. Painted in 2006. 875k original miles. This transmission is very easy to shift and drive. 15 mpg bobtail and 10 mpg pulling 21,000 lb 5th wheel. There are a few cosmetics left for you to tackle and a couple sensors to replace. Kingpins were replaced at 855,000 miles when I singled it in 200y. Runs great and enjoyable to drive. Put it into storage in 2011 due to family commitments that have never allowed us to get back on the road. $15,000. Located in Sun City AZ. 

Just for the record, Volvo DID make 2 fully synchronized transmissions, 9 & 14- but only behind Volvo engines. I'll bet you have the air assisted clutch setup I adapted to my Cummins & Auto Shift, too.