Talondriver

2001 Royals international 39ft 5th wheel

Loaded Emissary with White oak and corean throughout. 50 amp, two ducted AC's, 4door 3 way Norcold RF with ice maker. Moryde this box floating arm suspension with electric over hydraulic brakes. 5th Airborne air hitch. Great condition inside, paint/clear coat issues outside. It's been in storage in Phoenix. With all it's features, blue book is $25k plus the moryde. Tired of paying storage and insurance. Price $14,900. Photos available. Located in sun City Az.

I looked them up because I haven't heard of them before.  Can you post photos?  A link for specs like weight?  I read Jack Mayer's web page on his 2004 and it sounded very heavy but if two axles can handle it , I would have no objection to the weight.

This is the same model we had - ours was also a 2001 acquired in 2004. It should have three axles. There are pictures of our coach on our website, but of course, this one will be different. Carriage made a great rig and those were the original "good" ones, prior to re-launching the Royals around 2005 (I'm not sure of the exact model year). On the re-launch, they put in the flush windows and went to two axles with 17.5 H rated tires - that is how you can tell. This resulted in a RADICAL reduction in carrying capacity - in some cases well under 1000 lbs (if you had a genset). They corrected this a little over time, but it was never really satisfactory with the new generation. So this coach is a good basis to build on, since it has the original features and structure. There were really no issues through the line that I know of. Every individual coach could have issues, depending on how it was maintained, but the product line itself never had any major design flaws I'm aware of. My opinions only - do your research.

Talondriver, if you monitor this site, please reply to me. Your Craigslist does not release your reply information, always an error.

Very interested if still available. Please reply either way.

P.S. I have a 1999 Safari Trek 2830 motorhome for sale. Willing to trade. See more at https://SafariTrekForSale.MovingOnWithMargo.com