New Air Bags

Pete Kildow

Ordered new bags for my Kw last week. (Commercial Truck Part Air Spring Brand New 9223 Air Bag W01-358-9223 )They came in, and with all the rain did not open the boxes. So it was dry Saturday, pulled the bags out. And  seen the one bolt on the bottom. Thought no wrong bags, so looked at the numbers. And sure enough there 9293's rather then the 9223's I ordered. There the same as the Firestone W01-358-9293's. These bags cost half of what the Firestone bags cost. Know a few that has been running these bags for a few years. They had no issues. So ordered a pair for(Vigor 1V2923 on Ebay) $179.oo Vs the $169.oo per Firestone bag.

Just my luck, one dry day. And wrong bags, Now raining 5" Per hour the last hour. Showing rain the next 5 days. River has been high the last 4 months. Guess If it keeps on, I can forget the bags. Just add a Hull and use it as a boat.

event.png

On 2/20/2019 at 11:58 AM, Scrap said:

Neway suspension?

Close mine has the factory Reyco 102AR suspension. 9 1/4 ride height. Bag setup is close between the 2.

If it had been easy to drill the center hole. I would have mounted these bags. The bottom bolts looks to be the only difference.

event.png

Archived