Voted Best Family Magic Show!

Wizards&OZ

As a professional illusionist, I am interested in building a small theatre in a tourist populated city. This would be a family friendly production catering to the young and young at heart! 

Many of you have traveled extensively before me... so I’m guessing you might have some nice suggestions of where to make a home base theatre when we’re not RVing.  

Think places like Pigeon Forge, TN. Gatlinburg, TN. Wisconsin Dells, WI. Branson, MO. etc.....

Any suggestions of where you would take your family to enjoy quality entertainment and attractions?

Branson seems to be overrun with show choices and I know there are already some illusionists to choose from.

Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg might be a good choice. The area has a few shows but not that many if you are there for more than a couple days or are a repeat visitor.

It’s been too long since I’ve been to Wisconsin Dells for me to know what the entertainment looks like now up there, but I would still choose it last simply based on the shorter tourist season unless that appeals to you so you still have time to travel. Then it might be an excellent choice. From what I remember, almost all the entertainment centered around water parks and maybe some zip lines and go carts.

Vicki

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

Archived