Best Price on Honda EU2200i?

aztex

3 hours ago, buffo said:

I am, but this thread isn't about me. I guess you can't find me a better deal then.

This forum is NOT for vendors. It is for RVers to help other RVers by sharing their own experiences. You do not qualify.

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

2 hours ago, sandsys said:

This forum is NOT for vendors. It is for RVers to help other RVers by sharing their own experiences. You do not qualify.

I'm not selling anything. just pointed out that I found a good price on that website. items on that website are sold by eBay sellers.

On 2/14/2019 at 6:14 PM, Carlos said:

The "powersports" dealers here do.  Those are the ones that sell side by sides and other stuff besides bikes.  But they all sell at retail as far as I've seen.

I used to own a Honda generator and had found the best price here:  http://apdpowercenter.com/gen_honda.html

Carlos, I guess that website you gave us a link to (which doesn't list any prices and looks like it was built in 1995), belongs to someone you personally know, and that's why your'e so unhappy about the deals I've found on eBay. If you want to keep paying $1000 on those generators go ahead, but why coerce the other board members to do so? I've made a positive contribution to OP's question, while your attitude is nothing but negative.

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

LOL! I posted a direct link to eBay for generators under $900 and you posted a link to a link farm. I got to give you credit you are the first spammer to really stick with a thread and try to bamboozle everyone. I find it pretty hilarious actually.

Carlos, I will try to never put a link on here for a good deal. I would very hurt too be treated the way this guy is getting treated.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Carlos, I was referring to that brick and mortar shop you linked to previously. the only eBay link that you posted here is just 80+ search results that contain used generators - of course they sell for less than $900. good luck wasting your time going through all those nonsense listing and trying to find something that is guaranteed to work and isn't being sold by some crook with 0 eBay reviews.

The link I posted has new generators for less than $900 from sellers with reputation.

You posted here like 10 times already trying to flame, but still didn't find a better deal, now that's the hilarious thing. 

17 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Carlos, I will try to never put a link on here for a good deal. I would very hurt too be treated the way this guy is getting treated.

Glenn, I missed your post before and it deserves a thoughtful reply.  You're an RVer, active on multiple forums, and participating in general discussions of all types.  Do you not see how that's different from a guy with no RV, and no participation, who only shows up just to post a link where he gets paid, and which offers nothing you can't just go find on your own directly on eBay?  The link he posted doesn't go to eBay, it goes to saleturbo . com, which just has affiliate links to the same searches you can do yourself on eBay.

I'm an admin on a couple of forums, and a mod on two Reddit subs.  We depend on users calling out spammers like this so we can deal with them, and it's a daily task.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:33 AM, Mr. Camper said:

Aren't generators like insurance.  You need it, but never (usually) know when and where you do, you're glad to have it.  I have a generator and we never take the RV out without it.  You can never be sure when the time will come, and in my situation, it could be life-saving.

Agreed. I have 2 Honda 2000s and have never used them. I bought them on an Affirm no interest loan. 12 equal payments. 
but I have them if I need them. 

Edited by jamtracy

2024 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali Diesel

2019 Keystone Avalanche 396BH

USN Retired

No, they are too big to have just sitting around unused.  We plan for the trips when we need it, and for the ones we don't.  It's always possible to recharge from the tow vehicle, or even find an outdoor outlet somewhere for a while.  The only time I've wished I had it but didn't was when a battery developed a shorted cell.  That's once in decades.  If I didn't use the generator in a year, it would be gone, which is exactly what I did during the years where we always had shore power.  Now we're in the boonies a lot more, bought another since we use it.