Mobile RV repair in Livingston, TX.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We are at our Homebase in Livingston, Texas and in need of Mobile RV repair help. We usually use West RV but my lovely wife recently had knee replacement surgery and don’t want to be out of the RV for repairs. I’m asking if anyone has a recommendation for a mobile RV repair service. There are a few listed on the internet but would like to hear for other Escapees that could give any recommendations. Thanks

”Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

5 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

I assume you aren't in the SKP park or if you are, why not go to the park office as they usually have recommendations posted.

Howdy!

Thanks, I did check with them and they did give me contact information for a Mobile RV repair service. But they have not called me back.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

When I stayed at Rainbow's End, I walked a lot and could see which mobile repair service was "most popular".  Occassionally, I would go visit with the RV owner after the technician left to see if the owner was pleased with their work.  "Most popular" and visit with the rv owner  might be an option.

2019 Jayco 5th Wheel 28.5RSTS  2017 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.2L

Hey Gary....you got several responses, and even a couple of answers!

For diesel mechanical work I and several big rig owners have happily used;

Beau Reece 936-221-2055, or 936-326-4360. Beau lives up in Cushing but has no problem scheduling a visit to RE. He does a lot of work for the Foretravel community.

I have seen TJ Mobile RV Service in the park several times, no experience with them.   936-295-3642 or 936-714-4190

A friend in the park had some on site work done recently by West, you might wanna call them.

What work do you need ?

Dave W

Dave W. KE5GOH

Stuck in the 70's ---

In E. Texas

Howdy!

Thanks everyone for your help. I contact Chris Price “Price Mobile Service & repair. He came out yesterday and and did a very good job. 

“Happy Trails”

Chiefneon 

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Howdy!

We had a couple of water leaks that I couldn’t figure out that he helped with. He is also replacing two of our three AC units. To save us money he suggested that I pickup the AC units a PPL in Houston and he would install them. That helped him and me out. I would definitely us him again.

” Happy Trails “

Chiefneon 

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived