Cypress Woods RV Resort

Private Back in/Pull in MH or 5th Wheel Lot

Full-Hook up Utilities on both sides

Lot size--46' x 90'

10' x 12' Finished Coach House

Water, Sewer & Cable included in HOA

Derrick or Shelli Paine   585-301-5069

Dsxpress09@gmail.com

Very private, beautifully landscaped Motorhome or 5th Wheel RV lot for sale.  Epoxied concrete with paver patio area.  Full hook up utilities on either side for back in or pull in set up.  The 10'x12' Coach House is finished with shower, sink, toilet, washer/dryer hookup, air conditioning and attic storage.  Cypress Woods RV Resort is a 5-star luxury resort located in Fort Myers, Florida with plenty of amenities including 2 pools and hot tubs, tennis, pickle ball and shuffleboard courts.  The Town Center has a community room, card rooms and Great Room with stage. The Welcome Center has an additional card/community room and library, which also includes a day spay and 24-hour gym.  Cypress Woods is a gated community providing plenty of seasonal events and activities and close to everything SW Florida has to offer.  Call today for a showing of this beautiful lot!

Photos of lot and Coach House: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mpSKGNzDrJCXPgon7

What a nice place! I wish I could afford it because I would love to spend winters there. Ft. Myers, FL has very good winter weather and I like it there. If you are willing to rent it without the house for say the month of March 2019 please let me know?

Great looking property. I will be ready in about 5 yrs to buy somewhere and settle down but for now I like to move every 3 months.