Sign in to follow this  
ewacowboy

South Texas RV Lot With Casita

It's time to hang up the keys so our friends are selling their RV lot with coach house in Retama Village.  Retama is a 55+ community in Mission, Texas and is a first class property.  Here is a link to a video about the property:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkW-VUISL08

Edited by ewacowboy
YouTube link

Yes how much and what is the monthly HOA. Very professional looking  video but WAY too long. I have heard of an Arizona Room or a Casita but never a Couch House. Didn’t see a kitchen, only a wet bar, didn’t see a bedroom in the video either or a laundry room? What amenities does Retama have?

On 3/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, Twotoes said:

Yes how much and what is the monthly HOA. Very professional looking  video but WAY too long. I have heard of an Arizona Room or a Casita but never a Couch House. Didn’t see a kitchen, only a wet bar, didn’t see a bedroom in the video either or a laundry room? What amenities does Retama have?

HOA is 416/quarter for the lot shown (or about that, it might vary by a couple of dollars). You cannot legally live in the Coach Houses - they are occasional use only. There are other products there that you can live in - larger casitas, etc. There are a wide variety of properties at Retama, that should meet most peoples needs. The amenities are typical of an RV park. Retama does have one thing that almost no other parks do - a VERY nice shooting range and active club. Training can be provided. The rental website is retamarentals.com. If you have questions I'll try to answer them.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, Twotoes said:

Thanks Jack.....we were off line for the weekend.  Appreciate the updates.  I think he answered all questions.  Buyer contact info is at the end of the video.

Thanks for the feedback on the video....I was trying to show EVERYTHING in detail, but agree it could have been shorter 🙂

10 hours ago, Twotoes said:

Wow nice place. Like the fact that there is a shooting range. 

It is a very nice range, with a very active club. Just about any shooting discipline you want. Plus there are a bunch of active competitions in the Valley. So lots of opportunities to participate as broadly as you wish. There are certified instructors at Retama (I'm one when there) for people that want to learn or to refresh their training.