Note to self.

runaway parents

So I I was putting the last bolt in the bed to frame connection.. in the worst place possible place about 3 inches out of reach been fighting these things all day  .with a torn rotor cuff  attitude has definitely deteriorated. Dropped nut and lock washer for about the third time. And in a lot of pain. Came out from under truck cursing like a construction worker. While thinking I was buy myself didn't think any body would here this. But oh know standing at the front of the truck was two fellers dressed up in there black suits and carrying a bible. Needless to say I apologized for my explicit language and today was not a good day to stop buy .  So I need to make sure when things are going bad make sure nobody Is standing  there to here the melt down.

Wait till you come out from your project and the grandkids are standing there.🥺

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

My new expletive is satisfying yet not necessarily offensive.

"Mother of All Things Unholy",  Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious.

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

Well, They heard you as they were walking up, If they didn't like the scene they should have left.  I know how to be prim and proper when I'm out, but if you're in my space/territory/house then if you don't like what leaves my mouth when I'm under duress, that's your problem.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Perhaps they just had some empathy and wanted to help you with your day, which was not going as well as it could be.  I do sometimes appreciate when someone can interrupt the negative energy I am dealing with at a particular time, esp when frustrated with something I am doing.

I often works!  I try to remember to enjoy the journey but I have some years on me and sometimes forget, while fighting alligators, that the reason I got into the swamp was to DRAIN IT!

Marcel

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

You ever put all the screws on a compartment full of wiring you were working on, then go to use your work light somewhere else.........and see light peeking out from the cracks of what should be a dark compartment....

YUP.

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

Rebuilding a Loader Cylinder today. Have not let a cuss word out yet. But man it would make a preacher cry.

I may have to use Ducktape in a few weeks. New Pinion seal, along with new air bags,shocks. And then the fun starts for sure. Air bags and shocks on the sleeper. If the bed was not on the truck, all this would be a walk in the park. But no can't  get my Donut build gut in most of the spots.

event.png

Archived