Sold HDT and toy hauler

Bob Cochran

Well I have sold Freightliner and 38 ft toy hauler last November. We decide to downsize to a 28 ft class C. We are in 70's now so getting little older and feel will use class C more often. I worked seriously on DW if she would be ok with smaller. She said for sure be ok and we did boon dock for 7 days in it and it worked for her. Me all I need is a place to lay my head. In reality if you take the garage off the toy hauler is close to same size. I have not been posting of late as I did not have what I considered good input. If ok with you guys will follow and if I find something I can contribute I will. So for now went from dark side into the light so to speak. 

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

Bob, some of us have missed you, along some others who've been quiet lately.  I, for one, enjoy reading others points of view, whether I agree or not.  Welcome back.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

3 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Bob, some of us have missed you, along some others who've been quiet lately.  I, for one, enjoy reading others points of view, whether I agree or not.  Welcome back.

X2

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived