Sign in to follow this  
mrchips

2017 JKU Rubicon Recon For Sale

Decided to sell my 2017 JKU Rubicon Recon. 14,500 miles. Set up to tow. If you are looking for a redy to go, built for the trial and the highway I have it for sale. I ordered this Jeep last July. The day it came in to the dealer a firend of mine picked it up and took it to his Jeep shop and started to work. Here are a few of the upgrades:

3.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor mid arm lift
Fox 2.0 Performance steering stabilizer and Fox 2.0 Adventure Series corner shocks
37 x 12.50x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers...These tires have less than 5K miles, spare never on the ground. (originallly had 35's on it)
Warn Zeon 10-S winch
Hard Rock Stubby front bumper
Smittybuilt Gen II rear bumper
Tera Flex HD rear tire carrier
Bushwhacker flatfenders
Yeti XD tie rod
Yeti XD trackbar flip kit
Mopar Big bore Master Cylinder and HD booster
Power Stop Z36 drilled and slotted roters and HD ceramic pads
6 Switch S-Pod
14" LED winch light bar
A pillar LED floods
I-Drive electronic throttle control

There is more, but you get the idea. Jeep has never been stuck, never been in deep water, never abused. It is my daily driver and I have to drive it home from the trail. 14,500 miles. This is not a trailer queen, it does get driven and it does go on the trail, but it is NOT abused in anyway. Jeep is not hurt in anyway, no scratches. Ready to roll where you point it.

$55,500 (well less than I have in it)

Can't get a picture to attach for some reason. If interested let me know, send me an email and I will send pictures.

Edited by mrchips