Research phase pop up vs class c

Shmagu

We purchased a pop-up in the nineties and camped many times with eight of us (six kids).  It was very cramped until I bought an external screen room that zipped onto the awning.  It roughly doubled the size of our unit.  It had canvas flaps that rolled up or down depending upon the weather and how much privacy you wanted.  I put the three oldest boys out there on cots and there was plenty of room for everyone.  The A/C in the pop-up even kept the screen room pretty cool in the summer and we used a space heater during the winter months to keep it warm.  Getting that screen room was a great investment for us.

Regards,

John

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Johns1959 said:

We purchased a pop-up in the nineties and camped many times with eight of us (six kids).  It was very cramped until I bought an external screen room that zipped onto the awning.  It roughly doubled the size of our unit.  It had canvas flaps that rolled up or down depending upon the weather and how much privacy you wanted.  I put the three oldest boys out there on cots and there was plenty of room for everyone.  The A/C in the pop-up even kept the screen room pretty cool in the summer and we used a space heater during the winter months to keep it warm.  Getting that screen room was a great investment for us.

Regards,

John

Hi John,

Thanks for the tips! I'm sure we will all appreciate the extra room! 

Archived