Sign in to follow this  
SuiteSuccess

East Coast Rally

Just wanted to let folks know, Kim is back from Florida and has been contacting folks about their intentions for the ECR.  She will be gone again next week on business for 10 days then back coordinating those that want a camping site.  She is attempting to move as many folks as possible to the main loop for those empty sites so hopefully those requests can be honored.   If you wish to register for the rally please go to  https://eastcoasthdtrally.com/

To register for a camping site call Kim at  https://www.deerrunrvresort.com/.    Dates are April 27-May 4.  Tentative schedule should be posted in next few weeks as I confirm with presenters.  Any questions direct to ecrcarl@gmail.com.  Hope to see you.

Hi Everyone,

I got a phone call from Kim on Saturday early in the evening. I am in. See everyone this spring. Can't wait to get the coffee going. lol.

Al

3 hours ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Everyone,

I got a phone call from Kim on Saturday early in the evening. I am in. See everyone this spring. Can't wait to get the coffee going. lol.

Al

Al, come early.  Looks like we’ll have fairly large group there for pre-rally.  Heck, you can even host the pre-rally.😜

11 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al, come early.  Looks like we’ll have fairly large group there for pre-rally.  Heck, you can even host the pre-rally.😜

Hi Carl,

How early are people coming in ? I know after are rally is over there is The Grand Design folks coming in.  "Heck, you can even host the pre-rally." You got me thinking. lol. We know that is dangerous. 

Al

1 hour ago, hone eagle said:

signed up yesterday and today the dollar exchange hits a 1 month high      sigh

Keep the faith Ralf. Maybe you’ll win at Bingo. 😄

16 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Keep the faith Ralf. Maybe you’ll win at Bingo. 😄

I think Roger has a lock on that. lol