mr. cob

West Coast Rally, have dates been set, location?

Howdy All,

Its that time when I start to plan next summers adventures and I was wondering if the dates for the WCR have been set, I am assuming the location will be the same as the last couple of years as everyone seems to like that RV Park.

I am thinking about attending a Ural rally in Hotchkiss  Colorado from May 19-26th and thinking about finding something to do in the area so we could attend the WCR on the way back home in western Washington rather then travel home then have to travel back to Idaho again.

Dave

Edited by mr. cob

Your pic looks like Ambassador RV Park outside of Bosie ID. Is this where the rally will be held? I may be there in Aug, when is the rally?

6 minutes ago, Twotoes said:

Your pic looks like Ambassador RV Park outside of Bosie ID. Is this where the rally will be held? I may be there in Aug, when is the rally?

Rally is at Ambassador RV over Fathers day weekend.  Chad Haiser mentioned making it a week-long event this year.

The dates for the rally will be June 7 through June 17.  It will be a Monday through Monday time frame with the respective Monday's being arrival and departure days.  We have extended it to a week long event for 2019 based on feedback from the 2018 rally.  I will make an official announcement in a separate post after the first of the year. The park won’t start taking “Rally Reservations” until after the first, which is why I am waiting to make the official announcement.

Chad

17 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

The dates for the rally will be June 7 through June 17.  It will be a Monday through Monday time frame with the respective Monday's being arrival and departure days.  We have extended it to a week long event for 2019 based on feedback from the 2018 rally.  I will make an official announcement in a separate post after the first of the year. The park won’t start taking “Rally Reservations” until after the first, which is why I am waiting to make the official announcement.

Chad

Howdy Chad,

Thanks for the information, I'll start putting things on the calendar.

Dave

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Chad Heiser said:

Chad

June 7th is a Friday.....

Unfortunately we cant stay the whole 7 days but I have all the reservations made up until we get to Idaho. Just waiting for the word so I call them.

3 hours ago, jenandjon said:

Unfortunately we cant stay the whole 7 days but I have all the reservations made up until we get to Idaho. Just waiting for the word so I call them.

Good catch.  That was a typo it should have been June 10 through the 17, not the 7th.

I’ll put an official topic out some time next week after I get in touch with the RV Park.

Edited by Chad Heiser