Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

SuiteSuccess

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays depending on your celebrations ❄️

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

1 hour ago, jkoenig24 said:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and Donna! 

Were you able to make any headway on the transmission / electrical problem you had?

Haha John, had to call in the calvary.  GeorgiaHybrid is going to bring his tool van up after the holidays and we’re going to tackle it.  Eaton seemed surprised that the sensors would not be easy to replace after 12 years.  Regardless we are going to drill and tap the retained sensor barrel and put a bolt and use one of his pullers to see if we can get it out.  Wish us luck.  P.S.  I’ve been soaking it almost daily with penetrant and brass brushing to remove rust.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Merry Christmas to all and may you have a great and happy New Year!  I know that Carl is worried but Santa assured me that we will have the tools to get the sensor out. If we don't, I happen to know where a tool truck is stored at and I have a set of keys to it. :)

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

11 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Merry Christmas to all and may you have a great and happy New Year!  I know that Carl is worried but Santa assured me that we will have the tools to get the sensor out. If we don't, I happen to know where a tool truck is stored at and I have a set of keys to it. :)

The only thing better than having tools is having friends with tools.

Good luck and have a great holiday season.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

1 hour ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

The only thing better than having tools is having friends with tools.

Good luck and have a great holiday season.

Brad

And I'll add that I'm thankful for all the friends on this forum who've helped me in ways they've not imagined.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Be safe, have fun and have a great New Year!  My son is here, we love spending time with him, playing board/card games, watching Christmas movies, sitting by the fireplace talking... well, none of us can sing good and my guitar playing clears the county of cats.... LOL  Doing Venison Lasagna on C. Eve and for a change, Venison meat loaf for Christmas.  We have always done turkey but it is long overdue a change, esp. since there is only 3 of us here.  Wish my daughter and her family could be here but we spent Thanksgiving with them in Seattle.  I can understand not wanting to bring a 1 month old cross country, would not be an easy trip with all the snow in the upper elevations at the moment.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

Howdy All,

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to everyone.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Merry Christmas to one and all, may you have a healthy and happy New Year.

Cheers,

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived